2012/04/27

Do you enjoy a good mystery?

Have a listen to Philip Moscovitch's documentary on Boundary Rock in Nova Scotia's Tobeatic Wilderness and take a guess at how it ends.

From CBC:

"Earlier this spring Philip went along on a canoe trip, deep into Nova Scotia's Tobeatic Wilderness Area.

The group was searching for a huge piece of granite that marks the boundaries of four counties. It used to be a common sight, but now no one is entirely sure where it is.
"

I can't remember when I first heard this piece, but I'm certain I was parked in front of our house after work at some dog-forsaken hour - just sitting, alone in the dark, listening.  For some reason tonight I was prompted to listen again.

Here are a couple photos to pique your interest...















Here's Moscovitch's  blog about the whole affair - and some interesting follow-up to the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment